The seat for the stool was in such a bad way that I had no choice but to re-cut the wood for the seat, use new foam and re-cover. In a strange, and fortunate twist of fate, the wood left over from when I made my bird table was an exact fit. All I had left to do was to cut curves out of the corners to fit around the legs and I was done. I've had this fabric for a long time and I knew it would be perfect for this job, I just need to work into it now with some greens to tie the colour scheme in.
I used furniture tacks to keep the fabric in place. I'm currently working on collaging underneath the seat. I started by painting in a sky and clouds...and of course my triangles! They make it everywhere!
I think that's why I like this fabric so much...more triangles!