Monday, July 07, 2008

Mr Paisley Snail and puppydog's tails...

Mr Paisley Snail.(the snail came on a funky paper bag from a shop I bought a dress in)

The right page comes from a quote my friend and I laugh at constantly. From Robin hood I think. We saw the movie when we were at uni, so that's why the page is experimental and arty ;)


From a poem I've had for years and never found the right place for...


The centre text says; 'He who lives after nature shall never be poor.'

The caterpillar on the leaf is represents one of the many munching on our plants at the moment, grr! We've now set up surrogate plants at the bottom of the garden to move them too since we obviously can't kill them, but really don't want them on our good plants!!

3 comments:

Aly B said...

I recently found the altered journal along on craftster and it has given me so many wonderful ideas that I finally started making my own =) I love your style!

Sew Bettie said...

I love these altered journals. Just lovely.

Phizzychick said...

Thank you both!

I'm glad you were inspired to start aly b! It's such a relaxing, thereputic and inspiring way to journal. Although it's also quite addictive!